Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Cute Website Find - Old Soul, New Heart

I just chanced upon this really cute website called Old Soul, New Heart of a mom and daughter duo selling hand-crafted accessories - headbands, belts, and necklaces. I really like the pieces they are selling, I'm thinking about spending some hard earned cash to add another pretty headband to my collection. Here is a picture one that I'm eyein' right now. The hard part would be to decide on just one thing!

Plus, I'm not sure if the model is the daughter of the duo, but she is gorgeous. I just might have to steal her makeup look in the pictures. Love the bright red lips and simple black liner.



thanks for the read! much love .. kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails