Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"It is the priviledge of wisdom to listen." - O.W. Holmes


One of my favorite outfits so far! I loved wearing this fun fall outfit today.

One of the best things about this fall season, fashion-wise that is, is that bright colors are still in!
Take your pretty summer dresses and transition them into fall by adding boots and layers!
Chunky costume jewelry is in-style now too, and luckily it is a trend I can afford!

A close-up of my bling

Another shot..

I haven't found affordable over-the-knee boots yet, but I do have these awesome kicks!


Sweater: Target $17.99
Dress: Ross $14.99
Camisole: Styles for Less $5
Leggings: gift from Kerri :)
Boots: gift
Earrings: Rampage $15
Necklace: Walmart $5
Butterfly ring: H&M $3.90
Heart ring: Vegas swap meet $12
Bracelette: cannot remember, I've had it forever!
Total: $73.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails