Pages

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My over-the-knee boot hunt

I have been feeling this urge to buy the trendy over-the-knee boots I am seeing everywhere but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg! I definately don't want to spend more than $100, but ideally, I would prefer to spend under $50. I know you probably think I am crazy to think I can find quality boots, especially this time of year, for that low a price. Here is what I have found so far, but I will post more findings later....

Endless.com Wanted boot $99.99
Unlisted by Kenneth Cole boot $83

Endless.com Funtasma boot $66.95

Free People boot $98


Black boots are great and match everything, but how fun are those Endless.com Funtasma boots??!! And a great price too... What do you think? Will you be buying over-the-knee boots this fall/winter? Have you found any great deals on boots? Please share!
Posted by: Natalya

1 comment:

  1. I posted about over-the-knee boots today, too! Great minds think alike, huh? I am not a huge fan of the trend because too many of the high-heeled versions look like hooker boots to me. The flat over-the-knee boots are cute, but in my opinion, you need long legs to really pull that look off. (Which you have, so I say go for it!) Also, I'm a huge fan of endless.com. Great for bargain prices on fabulous shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails