Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The new cut-out trend: a fashion Do or Don't?

Hello bloggers, I have a very important question for you. I want to know how you feel about the cut-out trend that's going on. Today I was shopping at H&M and tried on a pair of these daring leggings which were slashed all the way up and down the sides of the legs, from mid-thigh length down to the ankle and they were sure sexy, but felt like I was wearing langerie. Typically I don't like using the words "comfortable" and "practical" in my style vocabulary, but..... are they practical? And could I pull off looking sexy in a good way, and not trashy? I dont know. I didn't end up buying them although the dare-devil inside me wanted me too. I want to know what you guys think; are you daring enough to explore this trend? And are you able to pull off the look without looking trashy?
F21 X-posed Denim dress $6.99
Posted by: Natalya

1 comment:

  1. personally, I'm not a huge fan of it in the clothing department, but I'm loving it with shoes. I actually posted about it a few weeks ago on my blog:
    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com/2009/08/shoesday-tuesday.html

    The clothing does tend to look a little too risque for my taste, but that doesn't mean you couldn't totally rock it. You strike me as the type of girl who can pull it off, so I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails