Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Orange you glad I didn't say pumpkin?







Sweater: Gift from my grandmother in Toronto
Corduroy pants: H&M $25
Shoes: Famous Footwear $20
Bracelet: got it a loooong time ago at Rampage
Earrings: Target $8
Total: $53

Oh the beautiful color orange, so fun and vibrant and crisp! I love fall and I love fall colors. For some reason this is the only orange peice of clothing I own, but I LOVE how happy it looks. It reminds me of pumpkin pies, warm sweaters and cozy evenings. Although, let me come back to reality - I live in Orange County, California, and today was sunny and 74 degrees Fahrenheit...I suppose the warm sweaters and cozy evenings will have to wait, but there's always pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails