Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

My shiny new necklace from over-seas

Shirt: Marshalls $8
Shoes: Famous Footwear $20
Tights: Target $5
Skirt: Target $20
Cuorderoy blazer: H&M $24.90
Necklace: Castro in Israel $18
Total: $95.90
I picked-up this fun necklace in Tel-Aviv, Israel at Castro when I visted for two weeks last month. It caught my eye because it is so big and shiny and even jingles when I walk! This outfit would have been quite boring had it not been for this statement necklace - so thank God for that! I wasn't very inspired about what to wear today so the necklace came to my rescue. Some days I wake up inspired and have the image of a fabulous outfit to wear, and then I just accessorize accordingly. Most days however, I have a fabulous accessory of mine in mind and I try to dress the rest of me accordingly...

4 comments:

  1. What a great necklace!! All the way from Israel...nice!!!!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic necklace - I always love picking up unusual pieces when I travel. Also, love the pairing of the graphic tee and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the almost painted design on your shirt. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails