Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Living like there's no tomorrow

I keep hearing Alicia Key's "Sure Looks Good To Me" song in my head. My favorite line of that song is, "so don't rain on my parade, life's too short to waste one day, I'm gonna risk it all, the freedom, the fall, yes it sure looks good to me." I suppose that inspired my title for this post.




Yep, these are the fabulous boots I wrote about in my previous post. My Mom rocks!


Tunic: Gift from Grandmother in Toronto
Skinny jeans: Target $20
Vest: H&M $17?
Boots: Betsy Johnson from Macy's - My mom's birthday gift to me last week :) (FYI they were on sale for $76!)
Blazer: H&M $25?


XOXO,
Natalya

14 comments:

  1. Fab outfit and I love your boots. Great title I am going to use this as my inspiration for 2010. Have a lovely day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those boots! Your mom has great taste :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment. those are some sick boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are breathtaking!


    www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the prints that I'm seeing here! Great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look perfect! I want to steal your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with your boots! they're fabulous (and great deal on them!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! and i'm loving the new banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that song!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow those are some great boots!!! Go mom!
    -jenloveskev.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails