Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Birthday Scarf

I received a voicemail from my grandma this week saying my birthday gift from her should be arriving soon and that she would tell me not to open it until my actual birthday, (my birthday is not until the 22nd), but that she knew better than that. I am not what you would call a patient person :). So, a nice little package arrived in the mail the other night, I opened up the box and in it was this GORGEOUS scarf handmade by her!!



P.S.: I finally figured out how to make big pics clear, woo hoo!!!!!


Scarf: Hand-made for my birthday by my grandma!!
Tank: Target $3
Sweater: ? really old
Jeans: Target $20
Boots Famous Footwear $50?

XOXO,


Natalya

4 comments:

  1. that scarf is so gorgeous. and you're looking stunning :)
    i can never wait to open presents either haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the close-ups. You're beautiful! Truly.
    Great boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scarf! Your hair and makeup look gorgeous :) - JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf and love the smile. Pray tell, how do you make big photos clear? I was told by a young reader that my photos are not sharp. Duh? I am a photographer. I think she was thinking it's not sharp because it wasn't that clear. But when you click on the pic, you can see that is is so sharp. I would appreciate any advice about this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails