Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Party Like It's Your Birthday

Happy birthday to me!! I know I've made a big deal about my birthday this week, but a quarter of a century is a big deal!! Anyways, this is what I wore today. The tights (part of my sister's b-day gift to me!) were definitely the main highlight with their fun busy pattern. I have no doubt my family knows what I want very well because my dad and his wife bought me clothes, my mom bought me boots, and my sister bought me tights for my birthday, because all I want is clothes clothes and more clothes (and OF COURSE a Glamour Magazine article written about me - I'm still on a pink cloud over this!)!!




Dress: Ross $15
Jacket: Buffalo Exchange $31
Tights: Birthday gift from sister :)
Booties: Target $30
Earrings: hand-me-down from friend


9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a killer party in that to die for dress.

    P.S. Those tights are pretty cute too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Love the tights and the shoes are fab too. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! A quarter of a century is pretty epic. I'm in love with your military style jacket and those tights are a fantastic birthday gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you!
    those tights are too amazing. now you can rock your birthday party :)
    xx
    nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Those tights are amazing. Hope you have a great rest of the week! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Borthday!

    You tights surely are amazing....and i really love your earrings....great hair too!

    Happy Holidays!
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. i forgot to mention but i nominated both of you guys for a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tights are amazing!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw, I wanted to add that you have been tagged on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day. Merry Xmas
    xx
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails