Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Successful Outfit Day






I felt a little self-conscious wearing this today because it is a loud outfit and I felt like people were giving me weird looks (which was probably all in my head) but I LOVE the way the photos turned out! I love the pop of bright blue and the animal print in between my dress and my fabulous new boots. So all in all I'd say today was a successful outfit day. Do you ever have those days where you leave the house feeling uncomfortable with your risky outfit choice, and end up posting the pix and realizing you love the outfit afterall?


Dress: F21
Shirt: really old cant remember?
Tights: Bday gift from Kerri :)
Boots: Bday gift from Mom - Betsey Johnson from Macy's
Chain Necklace: Styles for Less
Belt: Free with a dress from Marshalls

XOXO,

Natalya

19 comments:

  1. still love those boots! i'll never get sick of them. and it's better to have a loud outfit than a quiet outfit. you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like the tights. And blue and black is gorgeous, too
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do get days like that too funny really it takes looking at the pictures to realise how great it actually looked.
    Your outfit is so funky love the mix of colour and those leopard print tights are fierce.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, ya all the time actually! I love this burst of cobalt! and your attitude can carry anything off well! Great tights! Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look, i like the pop of blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, I like the tights :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look wonderful! If people were giving you weird looks it was only because they were probably wondering how they could pull off such an amazing outfit like you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those tights and how your styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue, buckles and leopard? Genius! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful blog! love the post :)

    xAZD

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh i have that skirt in black and love it!
    i love how you paired it with the leaopard- beautiful!
    xx
    and gorgeous blogg- will definitely stop by again SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blue with the leopard print! That photo of you jumping is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. People were staring bc it's a BA outfit! You are so rockin! The blue is brilliant with the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think you look great! you really pull it off well and the leopard tights are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so jelous of not having F21 here in Spain!!! clothes are gorgeous and little prices you have!!
    Ufair, unfair....
    The tights are gorgeous!!
    Risky look!
    Kiss from Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails