Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another of my Urban Finds

Yesterday I wore another one of the 5 inexpensive Urban Outfitters pieces I wrote about in my last post here. This Urban Outfitters dress was only $12.99 at a local thrift store and it has the fabulous one-shoulder trend I love! I decided to mismatch the dress with a teal colored belt, and I like how it turned out, I don't believe in being too matchy-matchy.





Outfit Details:

Dress: Thrift Store - Urban Outfitters brand - $12.99

Belt: Urban Outfitters $9.99

Jacket: Buffalo Exchange $31

Tights: Target $5

Booties: Target $30

XOXO,


Natalya

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that jacket is so cool! I love it with that unusual dress! You definitely have style, girl! You also have a very pretty smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, lovelies!! Am I allowed to hit you back with it?:D

    That dress was a great find! Also, DANG cool jacket.

    xx, lightssobright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm definitely loving the decision to pair that belt with this dress. can't believe you got such a great deal on it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails