Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"All you need is love" - The Beatles

I promise I won't wear black and grey again tomorrow; but I had to wear these new 80's flashback acid-wash skinny jeans I got last weekend - I couldn't put it off any longer!!


Long layered necklaces give a simple outfit some pizzaz! I combined two necklaces here because one wasn't enough! With "loud" pants choose a simple top. I got this basic black top for three dollars on the clearance rack at Target!

I love these Liz Claiborne pewter colored pumps! I got them as a gift from my grandmother in Toronto. She took me shopping there last fall and we got them at a great price at a store that is the canadian equivalent of TJ Max or Marshalls.

I love my skull ring. The price was right and I love the effect of it paired with neon pink nails!



Shirt: Target $3
Necklaces: Outside chain: Styles for Less $4
Inside necklace: (three chains connected) Styles for Less $5
Jeans: Forever 21 $22.80
Shoes: were a gift (I think they were around $25 canadian dollars, so...)
Ring: Fashion Land $3

Total: $37.80!



Dress: Target $17
Cardigan: Target $15
Belt: Urban Outfitters $9 love my seashell belt :)
Necklace: gift from my madre
Shoes: second hand from my sister. thanks erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails