Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Discovering Castro



As I was roaming the streets of downtown Tel-Aviv (and yes, it was as awesome as it sounds) I stumbled across Castro, (a men and women's clothing store) and I immediately fell in love. It wasn't long before I was spending my hard-earned shekels on accessories and clothing from....you guessed it...Castro....






FYI - The prices are in shekels, and right now, 3.7 shekels = $1




Here are some of my favorite current Castro items:
















Check out the Women's fashion lookbook here!


Also, check out tonight's post later on for two items I wore from Castro today!



Posted by: Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails