Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Hearty Thank You is in Order

And now for my outfit. I have a few thank you's to give out.

First, I would like to thank Mr. Matthew Williamson - thank you for creating this wonderful, cheery, peacock feather wrap dress. Its dreamy and comfortable at the same time, all while being in my favorite colors of teal and blue.

Second, thank you to H&M for signing Mr. Williamson up to sell affordable clothing at your store.

Third and most of all, thank you dear girl who sold this dress to Buffalo Exchange so that I might own it for a mere 14 dollars - otherwise it would have been out of my price range. I love it dearly.

Thank you all! You've all played a part in possibly my favorite outfit ever!
Dress: H&M second hand through Buffalo Exchange $14
Jacket: Marshalls $25
Tights: Target $5
Heels: H&M $40

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails