Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If only I were wealthy.... EDITED :)

Well well well. Look what I found here. Not exactly the same, but pretty dang similar. Not exactly cheap, but cheaper.
Found them at DSW online on sale for $59.95.

And if you want to go a little more practical, I found this Zigi Soho El Stud Ballet Flat - it sort of has the same vibe, right? AND they are on sale for $9.94!! Found them at DSW online.
-kerri


Meet the shoes I am longing to own:

They are $98 Colin Stuart's from Victoria's Secret, and they are perfection. From the way they shine and reflect the current caged-heel trend, to the fancy baubles placed delicately along their heel.... No, they are not the most expensive shoes ever, but they are way over my budget. If only I were wealthy...but then, I guess if I were wealthy I couldn't co-write this blog about inexpensive finds now could I .... So be it...


Posted by: Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails