Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

My obsession with over-the-knee-boots continues...


This is exactly how I want my over-the-knee boots to look!!! I ran accross this pic of the gorgeous Penelope Cruz today and I LOVE her boots!!! They look a lot like the Target ones I posted about below. Her outfit is very simple which allows the boots to be the main focus. I have been trying to build my daily outfits using one key peice I want to stand out. I don't think I did too good a job yesterday though, I think I had too many trends going on at once. I can get so excited about wearing what is in style, so I am really working on wearing only one trendy peice and keeping the rest of the outfit simple. Wish me luck!
Posted by: Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails