Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

I think I found my perfect over-the-knee boots!

Remember my over-the-knee boot hunt? I think I have found the perfect boot and it comes in two colors and is under $50!

Target Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kaley Tall Cuffed Boot in grey $34

Target Woman's Mossimo Supply Co. Kaley Tall Cuffed Boot in black $34.99

These boots come in grey and black, are affordable and are flats so they look like they would be really comfortable!. I might just get them in both colors! They have an 18 inch shaft so they go over the knee, but you can also fold over the cuff and they hit right under the knee. What do you think? Have you found any affordable over-the-knee boots for the upcoming cold months?
Posted by: Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails