Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

"Old School Looks Inspired by the Vintage and Retro"

HELP! I need wardrobe inspiration! I feel like I have worn, and posted everything in my closet already and I'm broke!!! Ahhhh, thank god for thrift stores!!

More importantly, while browsing today looky what I stumbled accross: this lovely lookbook entitled "Old School Looks Inspired by the Vintage and Retro" and there are 112 AWESOME pictures of runway models from fall 2009 fashion shows all decked out in awesome outfits!!

Check all 112 out here! While I didn't post all 112 pics, I did show my 16 favorite below:


Now my challenge is to try and emulate these looks on a much smaller budget than these Marc Jacobs and Emanuel Ungaro, and Chanel, etc. clothes cost! Stay posted for my outfits in the near future!
Also, if you have any tips for how you deal with lack-of-outfit-inspiration-syndrome, please do share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails