Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

hello there pretty dress

DSC02019.jpg picture by wearnecessities
DSC02026.jpg picture by wearnecessities

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so MIA lately - been super busy and not very fashionably inspired. This dress helped me out of my funk though. I really like the idea of dressing down a fancy dress (otherwise it wouldnt get worn that much which makes me so sad because I love this dress). So I just threw it on with some tights, boots, casual belt and cardigan - easy and comfy! I'm definitely down for easy, comfy and cute. Anywho glad to be back :)
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Gap $10
Boots: Target $10
Belt: American Eagle
Necklace: Melrose Trading Post $6

2 comments:

  1. Very cool- it's like a sophisticated boho look. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this! I agree with Renee, its a cool boho look! The tights go perfect with this btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails