Thursday, January 28, 2010


I typically love most things from Urban Outfitters, but I typically can't afford it! That's why when I saw this green tweed blazer on sale for $40 down from $78 I had to have it. What a freaking steal! I fell in love with it when it first came out and am so happy I was patient and smart enough to not pay full price. Don't you love when that happens?! I know I do.

Blazer: Urban Outfitters $40
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Target $9
Feather Cuff: Kohls (gift)
Necklace: Etsy

I really love this blazer and already have so many remixing ideas in my head. I'm thinking I might do a weak of remixes with it. Would anyone want to see something like this?

Week of tweed blazer remixes. Yay or Nay?
Yay - Sounds interesting lets see it!
Nay - Green tweed blazers aren't my thing. free polls
Thanks for the input everyone! Be sure to leave a comment if you have a better idea regarding the remixing. I love reading all of your thoughts. :)

much love,


  1. I just have to say that the juxtaposition of the soft, flowy, white, rosette-embellished top next to the heavier, stiffer, green tweed is really fabulous. Nice job!

  2. great find! love it with that pretty top, dark nails, and that cool feather bracelt.

  3. I love the remix idea! And I'd like to request a sexy date night outfit for the Friday post. Dooo it.

  4. i'm so in love with this blazer! i fell in love with it when i first saw it on the uo website a month or two ago. it looks so amazing with that feminine top. definitely do some remixes! :)


Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails