Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt



Today was my first day riding my bike to work - I feel like a little kid on the first day of school - I was so excited! I've been talking about it for so long, and really it was so much better than having to deal with traffic. Plus I get an hours worth of exercising, I save money on gas, and I do my part to reduce air pollution! Thanks to my gramps for letting me have his old bike. I highly recommend biking if you live close enough to your work. :)



Top: Forever 21 $18
Shorts: Nordstrom $30
Shoes: Gift from the bf! If you ever read this, thanks so much I love my happy yellow converse :)
Bracelet: Nordstrom $18

It was a scortching hot day in socal so I decided to keep wearing my summer clothes.. love the beading in this tunic!!



Tunic: Forever 21 $11.99
Leggings: Forever 21 $5.80
Ring: A gift
Shoes: A gift
Total: $17.79!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails