Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Bringing the 80's back!

Yep, I am channeling another decade in this outfit, but I felt so good in it!
Turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and I love the splotchy look of these tight acid-wash jeans from Forever 21!
A HUGE (and warm - brrrrr, I am not used to cold weather in So. Cal.) trend right now is a fitted and/or cropped leather (or faux-leather) jacket. This one (as my friend mentioned to me) does not exactly fit into WearNecessities cheap-n-chic theme with its $70 price-tag, but it IS real leather and kept me warm when I wore it on a motorcycle a few times a couple of years ago!
I love this outfit with its combination of edgy (jacket and booties) with the soft ruffles at the bottom of this shirt!
Shirt: Fashion Avenue $8
Leather Jacket: Target $70
Jeans: Forever 21 $22
Booties: Target $30
Necklace: Wal-Mart $5



XOXO,
Natalya






2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails