Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

The First Rain of the Season

Today was the first rain of the season. It didn't just rain, it poured! It was about 50 degrees Fahrenheit here in Southern California, which for us locals is FREEZING. You can see in my previous posts that just a few days ago I was wearing short sleeves....
Here I am being my goofy self!
Today I decided I needed to buy my Dad another Fedora. Since this one was his, and he is traveling to freezing cold Canada this week..... I decided instead of giving it back :), that I should buy him one for his Hanukah present. I suprised him with it at his office after work today. He is the best Dad ever (love you Dad) because he has nothing but excitement for me about this blog. Isn't he the greatest?


Fedora: from Dad :)
Skirt: F21 $14
Cami: Styles For Less $5
Belt: Free with a dress I bought
Tights F21 $6
Socks Walmart $5
Boots Nordstrom gift
Leather Jacket Target $70
XOXO,
Natalya


4 comments:

  1. i love the all black outfit with a pop of color thanks to your fabulous tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see the fedora again :) it's really cool and love colourful tights
    Regards
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the tights! I saw them on a mannequin in Forever XXI yesterday and went all over the store looking for them... I didn't find them :( But I'm glad to see u wearing them so nicely!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails