Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I had a shopping filled weekend - so many relatives to buy gifts for. I'm glad to be back at work, gotsta make that dough (if you know what I mean), to pay for all these gifts. The good thing is there were lots of sales, so I think I did pretty good. Why do people all rush out to get their gifts on black Friday, when there are still tons of sales afterwards? I don't get it.


picked up these yellow rose bud earrings from f21. they were calling my name. :)
dark blue cardigan: second hand thrift store $10
gray cardigan: Target $12
Jeans: American Eagle $40
Cami: H&M $8
Earrings: Forever 21 $3.80
Shoes: Sanuk $40


2 comments:

  1. i love the layering of the cardigans. and those earrings are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your today's outfit a lot... it's so casual chic.
    Regards
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love reading each and every one! Hope you have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails